Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Shop.

I love being at the store. It is in a picture perfect small town; hometown of President Herbert Hoover.  The place is what my Mom would call "oh, so cute!" (Especially considering one of her all time favorite movies is "Funny Farm" even though she does not speak a lot of English. I guess everyone can appreciate Chevy Chase and the squirrel.)

I took some of these pictures of the shop, so my friends and family can picture what I am talking about when I begin telling my sister for example, where I set up a new cake stand. By the way, although my sister doesn't know it yet, I am on a mission to have her and her family move up to Iowa, so her and I can run the little shop together. After all, two funny, baking Hungarians is always better than one!  :)

The shop...

Pastries.  Come to my belly...



Lots of vintage gifts.


Handmade cards, wrapping papers. I am addicted!



The red cabinet on the side is filled with soy soaps and candles. My favorite scent is Lemongrass & Sage and Silent Night.



The pastires up close and personal. The selection changes daily and I think I am running out of space!








Stary night.


1 comment:

  1. Whaoh!! I wanna come can you save me some of your puff!! look YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete